The 2023 Nemaha County Fair is here! Come join us.
2023 Nemaha County 4-H Fair Schedule (PDF, 1 pg, 101 KB)
4-H Static Information
4-H Static Exhibits will be entered and judged on Friday. Horticulture Exhibits which will be entered and judged on Sunday from 3:00-6:00 pm. Stop by the 4-H Building to see all the wonderful projects completed by our 4-H youth this year.
The 4-H Building will be open:
- 2:00-8:00 pm - Sunday, August 13th
- 9:00 am-10:00 pm - Monday through Tuesday, August 14th-15th (closed from 5:30-7:00 pm during parades)
- 9:00 am-7:30 pm - Wednesday, August 16th
Static Exhibits will be released at 7:30 pm on Wednesday evening, August 16th. Exhibits must be picked up between 7:30 and 8:30 pm on Wednesday.
NEW THIS YEAR! Come support our youth and bid on a Static Exhibit. 4-H'ers who exhibit 5 or more static exhibits in the 4-H Building have the opportunity to place one of their items on the 4-H Static Exhibit Support Auction. This will be a silent auction held from 5:00 pm on Monday, August 14th, through 5:00 pm on Wednesday, August 16th. Obtain a Bidder # and place a bid on an exhibit at the Hostess Table in the 4-H Building.
4-H Shooting Sports Contests
The 4-H BB Gun Contest will be held right before the Nemaha County Fair starts. The contest will have 2 flights.
- BB Gun (Saturday, August 12th)
4-H BB Gun Contest Program (PDF, 5 pgs, 959 KB) - BB GUN CONTEST RESULTS (PDF, 5 pgs, 961 KB)
4-H Livestock Show Information
Nemaha County 4-H Livestock Show Programs (These will be posted as they become available.)
- 4-H Horse Show Program (PDF, 10 pgs, 1.8 MB) - Sunday, 8:00 am - HORSE SHOW RESULTS (PDF, 10 pgs, 1.71 mB)
- 4-H Dairy & Pygmy Goat Show Program (PDF, 4 pgs, 1.2 MB) - Monday, 8:00 am - DAIRY GOAT SHOW RESULTS (PDF, 4 pgs, 1.15 MB)
- 4-H Rabbit Show Program (PDF, 5 pgs, 1.8 MB) - Monday, 10:00 am - RABBIT SHOW RESULTS (PDF, 5 pgs, 1.79 MB)
- 4-H Bucket Calf/Beef Show Program (PDF, 7 pgs, 1.1 MB) - Tuesday, 9:00 am - BUCKET CALF/BEEF SHOW RESULTS (PDF, 9 pgs, 1.09 MB)
- 4-H Poultry Show Program (PDF, 7 pgs, 2.12 MB) - Tuesday, 1:30 pm - POULTRY SHOW RESULTS (PDF, 7 pg, 2.12 MB)
- 4-H Swine Show Program (PDF, 6 pgs, 1.2 MB) - Wednesday, 8:00 am - SWINE SHOW RESULTS (PDF, 6 pgs, 1.16 MB)
- 4-H Sheep & Meat Goat Show Program (PDF, 7 pgs, 1.25 MB) - Tuesday, 1:00 pm - SHEEP & MEAT GOAT SHOW RESULTS (PDF, 7 pgs, 1.25 MB)
- 4-H Clover Kid Pet Show (PDF, 1 pg, 96 KB) - Wednesday, 4:00 pm
4-H Livestock shows will be streamed live on the Nebraska Extension - Nemaha County Facebook Page.
4-H Shooting Sports/Herdsmanship/Livestock Judging Contests Awards
Awards & Ribbons for the 4-H BB Gun Contest, Herdmanship Contest and Livestock Judging Contest will be handed out at 3:30 pm on Wednesday, August 16th, in the Open Air Building. The McIninch Judging Trophy will also be presented at this time.
4-H/FFA Premium Sale Information
A BIG THANK YOU to our Premium Sale Buyers! We appreciate the way you support our livestock youth.
List of 2023 PREMIUM SALE BUYERS (PDF, 1 pg, 43 KB)