Dear Patrons and Board Members,
Our office will be open starting Monday, June 15, 2020. Due to COVID-19 there will be some changes in the manner in which we serve the public. We are limiting public access to the Panhandle Research Education and Extension Center so all doors to the facility will be locked. If you need to visit the Extension office please note the following:
- Call in advance to make an appointment 308-262-1022.
- Wear a mask if you don’t have one we have some available right outside the Extension office door.
- Only one family representative may enter the Extension office. Remember it is not safe to leave children in your vehicle especially during summer months.
Diagnostic samples and submissions:
- If you have a sample for a scientist or for Gary Stone there is a drop-off box outside so you don’t have to enter the building.
- Call in advance to let us know that you have something you are going to leave in the drop-box or if you have any questions 308-262-1022.
- If possible, place your item in a plastic bag (Ziploc). Please be sure to label your tiems to indicate who you would like to view your sample. Please make certain you write your name and your phone number so that we can contact you for questions or a response.
If you have any questions feel free to give me a call 308-632-1475 office or 308-220-8239 cell.
TLC Extension Educator/Unit Leader