Your Help Is Needed: Wearable Design Contests!
REMINDER TO TURN IN ALL YOUR DESIGNS!
- DUE Monday, December 2nd via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A picture of your pencil sketch is fine or a computer generated idea will work, too!
- No limits on how many designs you submit for either contest!
- Turn designs into the Extension Office in person or by email to email@example.com by 5:00pm Monday, December 2nd!
- 4-H Council will vote on the top 3 or 4 designs Monday, December 2nd!
- 4-H Members will vote on the final winners via google form next week, watch your email!
Fair T-shirt 2020-2022:
- 4-H & FFA T-shirt must include a 4-H clover and FFA emblem on the design.
- One (1) or two (2) graphic colors may be chosen along with the color of the t-shirt, preferably a darker color.
- This t-shirt will be worn for the 2020-2022 Merrick County Fair Contests, Shows, etc.
- Final t-shirt winner will receive $50 Visa Gift Card.
2020 4-H Champions Club Hoodie:
- 2020 4-H Champions Club Hoodie must include a 4-H clover and the verbiage “Champions Club”.
- One (1) or two (2) graphic colors may be chosen along with the color of the hoodie, preferably a darker color.
- Hoodie winner will receive two (2) tickets to one (1) 2020 Merrick County Fair Grandstand Event of their choice.