Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Where are your priorities and How does your operation stack-up to the competition (Benchmarking)?
- Range and Pasture Weed of the Week – Knapweed, Spotted and Diffuse
- Pasture and Forage Minute: The Right Stocking Rate
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Spring Turn-Out to Pastures
- The Role of the Odor Footprint Tool in Livestock Nuisance Litigation
- Net Return Distributions When Metaphylaxis Is Used to Control Bovine Respiratory Disease in High Health Risk Cattle
- Budget Templates Updated for Sheep and Goat Enterprises
- Controlling Horn Flies on Pastured Cattle
- The Role of Water Intake in Rumen Development of the Nursing Calf
- Feed, Ship or Sell – Three Options to Reduce Stocking Rates