If you wish to register or have any questions about any of these programs call the Extension office at (308) 532-2683.
TBA 2020 9-11 A.M. (at the Lincoln Co. Fairgrounds)
TBA, 2020 1-2 P.M. (at the Jones Ranch, Stapleton)
TBA, 2020 3-4 P.M. (at the McPherson Co. Fairgrounds)
Sheep & Goat
June 6th , 2020 9-11 A.M. (at the Lincoln Co. Fairgrounds)
* 4-H Horse Resource- http://animalscience.unl.edu/horse
District Horse Show: All District Horse Shows are being cancelled for 2020.
*Youth who are 10 (4-H age) & have passed Level 1 & 2 will be allowed to enter the State 4-H Horse Expo without qualifying.
**Entries for the State Expo will be due June 12, 2020.
* State Show: July 15-19, 2020 at Fonner Park, Grand Island
* Horse Jumping Clinics (English Classes all 6:30 to 8 P.M @ the Lincoln County Fairgrounds.)
June 3th, 2019- Flat class work
June 20th, 2019- Flat/Jump Work
June 24th, 2019- Flat/Jump Work
* 2019 Working Ranch Horse Clinic/Show
* 2019 Beef Leadership Symposium
* 2020 Standard of Excellence NCTA Livestock Judging Camp
* 2020 Nebraska Youth Range Camp
All animal progress show fliers are available at the Lincoln, Logan, McPherson County Extension Office.
* 2020 Best in the West Jackpot CANCELLED
* 2020 Platte Valley 4 Paws Open Dog Show
2020 Click here for the Summer