Open to all youth ages 5–18, the Nebraska Extension 4-H youth development program emphasizes: 4-H science, citizenship and leadership, agricultural literacy, career development, college readiness and healthy lifestyles. LLM 4-H is a partnership between the Lincoln, Logan & McPherson County governments and Nebraska Extension.
The flagship of 4-H is the traditional club program where youth receive guidance from adult mentors and are encouraged to take on leadership roles. Clubs have regular meetings and most clubs learn at least one project together. Independent members learn at their own pace.
4-H at Fair
Most 4-H youth choose to showcase their completed 4-H projects at fair.
- 2022 Fair Book - Grey wording denotes additions or changes for 2022. Table of contents is clickable by project area.
- LLM County Fairs - 4-H Information
- Logan County Fair - General & Open Class
- McPherson County Fair
- Lincoln County Fairgrounds- Open Class
- Nebraska State Fair - 4-H Information
- Nebraska State Fair - General & Open Class
- Pre-Fair Contest
- Horse Project Resources
- Livestock, Poultry, & Rabbit Project Resources
- Companion Animal Project Resources
- STEAM I, II, III Resources
Lincoln, Logan & McPherson County schools have integrated 4-H School Enrichment programs in their classrooms. These programs meet Nebraska State and/or national education standards.
Lincoln, Logan & McPherson County 4-H increases the quality and quantity of out-of-school programs by combining 4-H resources with community-based organizations and offering high-quality education and development experiences.
- 2022 Great Plains Livestock Judging Circut
- Summer Workshops
- 4-H Spin Clubs
- 4-H SPIN Club Registration Form
- 4-H Summer Camps