If you wish to register or have any questions about any of these programs call the Extension office at (308) 532-2683.
February 24th, 2019 1:30-2:30 P.M. (at the Jones Ranch, Stapleton)
February 24th, 2019 3-4 P.M. (at the McPherson Co. Fairgrounds)
March 23rd, 2019 9-11 A.M. (at the Lincoln Co. Fairgrounds)
Sheep & Goat
June 1st, 2019 9-11 A.M. (at the Lincoln Co. Fairgrounds)
* 4-H Horse Resource- http://animalscience.unl.edu/horse
Bloomfield- June 10th, 2019
Elkhorn- June 11th, 2019
Ord- June 12th, 2019
Ogallala- June 13th, 2019
McCook - June 14th, 2019
* State Show: July 14-18, 2019 at Fonner Park, Grand Island
* 2019 UNL Tractor Safety Course
* Horse Jumping Clinics (English Classes all 6:30 to 8 P.M @ the Lincoln County Fairgrounds.)
May 21, 2018- Flat class work
June 6, 2018- Flat/Jump Work
June 28, 2018- Flat/Jump Work
* 2018 Beef Leadership Symposium
* 2018 Nebraska Youth Range Camp
All animal progress show fliers are available at the Lincoln, Logan, McPherson County Extension Office.
* 2018 Best in the West Jackpot
* 2018 Platte Valley 4 Paws Open Dog Show
2018 Click here for the Summer Workshops brochure.