If you have questions on any of the programs and events, please contact the Extension Office.
- Saunders County Beef Progress Show - April 16, 2022
- Loup River Preview Show - April 23, 2022
- Seward Calf Classic - April 30, 2022 (contact 402-641-0513)
- Gage County Livestock Showdown - May 1, 2022
- Cattle Battle - May 21, 2022
- Platte County Swine Jackpot - Columbus - May 21, 2022
- 2022 Midwest Jackpot - May 27, 2022
- Boone County Beef-ARAMA - Albion - May 28, 2022
- Cream of the Crop Dairy Show - West Point - June 4, 2022
- Sherman County Showdown Junior Beef Progress Show - June 11, 2022
- Hustler Progress Show - West Point - June 12, 2022
- Keith County Beef Progress Show - June 18, 2022
- Dawes County 4-H Progress Show - Chadron - June 18, 2022
- Red Willow County Progress Show - McCook - June 19, 2022
- Papio Valley 4-H Livestock Show - Springfield - June 25, 2022
Livestock Clinics & Judging Contests:
- Dawes County Roundup Livestock Judging Contest - Chadron - May 20, 2022
- 2022 Livestock Judging Contest - Nelson - May 23, 2022
- Great Plains Livestock Judging Circuit
- 4-H Invitational Horse Show - Kearney - May 7, 2022
- Buckle Show #1 - Bloomfield - May 14, 2022
- Pitzer Ranch 4-H Horse Judging Contest - May 25, 2022
- Understanding the Feel Barrel Racing Clinic with Samantha Flannery – May 25, 2022
- Loup Valley Conference 2022 Show Series
- Buckle Show #2 (District Challenge Class) – June 4, 2022 - Harm & Tulleys Event Center, Bloomfield
- Sandy Spurs Open Horse Show – Sunday, June 5, Antelope County Fairgrounds, Neligh
- Cowboy Dressage Clinic & Ride-A-Test – June 11-12, Harm & Tulleys Event Center, Bloomfield
- Lincoln County 4-H Horse Show - June 12, 2022 (for Nebraska 4-H members)
- Boots 'N Spurs 4-H Club - June 26, 2022 - Lexington, NE
- Equine Webinar Series is a great way for 4-H leaders, parents and senior aged youth to gain knowledge in various equine-related topic areas. Each month, a new topic will be covered with various experts joining to share their experience and expertise.
- 4-H District Horse Shows
- State 4-H Horse Expo will be held July 9-13, 2022 at the Fonner Park in Grand Island. the Expo includes the state horse show, hippology contest, and horse judging contest as well as additional activities.
- Sizzlin Summer Show – July 30, Harm & Tulleys Event Center, Bloomfield
- Cat Club is a self-paced learning opportunity offering information about caring for and showing cats. The Cat Club is open to all youth regardless of age, as well as adults and volunteers looking to learn more about cats and the 4-H cat project. The monthly lessons will be made accessible online on the 5th of each month from September through May.
- Phelps-Gosper 4-H Small Animal Progress Show - Holdrege - June 4, 2022
- Annual Achievement Application
- Diamond Clover Program
- Nebraska 4-H Club of Excellence
- Citizenship Washington Focus
- Governor's Agricultural Excellence Award (must be submitted by March) The purpose of the Nebraska 4-H Foundation’s Governor’s Ag Excellence Awards, sponsored by the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA), is to recognize 4-H clubs for the work of the individuals in the club and the community service work of the entire club. Recognition is in the form of $500 checks issued to the club’s treasury to be used as described in the award application completed by the club.
Next Chapter Nebraska Event - a college-readiness program delivered through the Nebraska 4-H Program that helps 8th grade students prepare for and succeed in college by providing the skills students need to reach their academic goals.