If you have questions on any of the programs and events, please contact the Extension Office.
- Boone County Swine-A-Rama - Albion - May 26, 2023
- Boone County Beef-A-Rama - Albion - May 27, 2023
- Boone County Goat-A-Rama - Ablion - May 28, 2023
- Hustler Progress Show - West Point - June 11
- Red Willow County Progress Show - McCook - June 18, 2023
- 37th Annual Papio Valley Livestock Show - Springfield - June 24, 2023
Livestock Clinics & Judging Contests:
- Colfax & Platte County Livestock Judging Contest - Leigh - May 25
- Butler County 4-H Livestock Judging Contest - David City - June 2 -Cancelled
- Great Plains Livestock Judging Circuit
- 4-H Horse Camp at Fort Robinson State Park - Crawford - June 8-10, 2023
- Bit N Spur 4-H Horse Show - June 10, 2023
- Madison County 4-H Roping Event - Madison - June 24, 2023
- Wranglers Open 4-H Horse Show - June 24, 2023
- Big Green's 2nd Annual Speed Show - Deshler - June 25, 2023
- Equine Webinar Series is a great way for 4-H leaders, parents and senior aged youth to gain knowledge in various equine-related topic areas. Each month, a new topic will be covered with various experts joining to share their experience and expertise.
- State 4-H Horse Expo will be held July 15-19, 2023 at the Fonner Park in Grand Island. the Expo includes the state horse show, hippology contest, and horse judging contest as well as additional activities.
- 4-H Small Animal Progress Show - Holdridge - June 3
- Cat Club is a self-paced learning opportunity offering information about caring for and showing cats. The Cat Club is open to all youth regardless of age, as well as adults and volunteers looking to learn more about cats and the 4-H cat project. The monthly lessons will be made accessible online on the 5th of each month from September through May.
- Phelps-Gosper 4-H Small Animal Progress Show - Holdrege - June 4, 2022
- Annual Achievement Application
- Diamond Clover Program
- Nebraska 4-H Club of Excellence
- Citizenship Washington Focus
- Governor's Agricultural Excellence Award (must be submitted by March) The purpose of the Nebraska 4-H Foundation’s Governor’s Ag Excellence Awards, sponsored by the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority (NIFA), is to recognize 4-H clubs for the work of the individuals in the club and the community service work of the entire club. Recognition is in the form of $500 checks issued to the club’s treasury to be used as described in the award application completed by the club.
Next Chapter Nebraska Event - a college-readiness program delivered through the Nebraska 4-H Program that helps 8th grade students prepare for and succeed in college by providing the skills students need to reach their academic goals.