Enrolling & Re-Enrolling in 4-H
Enrollment for 4-H members and volunteers is online. Please visit 4-H Online (at https://ne.4honline.com) to enroll. Johnson County does not require a fee for membership. Here is a “Cheat Sheet” to help you with enrollment. If you have any questions, please let the Extension office know.
Emails to Enrolled 4-H Families & Volunteers
- Johnson County 4H Update May 29 (PDF)
- Johnson County 4H Update June 5 (PDF)
- Johnson County 4H Update June 12 (PDF)
- Johnson County 4H Update June 18 (PDF)
- Johnson County 4H Update June 29 (PDF)
- Johnson County 4H Update July 15 (PDF)
- Johnson County 4H Update July 22 (PDF)
- Johnson County 4H Update July 28 (PDF)
- Johnson County 4H Update August 5 (PDF)
- Johnson County 4H Update August 13 (PDF)
Dates & Deadlines
|February 20||Beef Weigh In|
|March 6||Fruit Sales|
|April 22||Communications Contest -|
|Virtual Submissions Due May 21st||Music Contest -|
|June 4||Horticuluture & Wildlife Contest -|
|August 14||Favorite Food Revue -|
|TBD||BB Gun Contest -|
|TBD||Fairgrounds Clean up|
|August 20-22||County Fair|
|August 27 - September 6||State Fair|
|Friday, May 7||
Monday, May 17
|Tuesday, June 15||
|Thursday, July 15||
Thursday, August 5
Friday, October 1
4-H Club Reports DUE
Friday, October 29
4-H Awards & Achievement Applications DUE
4-H Programs & Workshops
Looking for learning opportunities you can do from home?
- EZ11 Summer 4-H Workshops – the counties in Southeast Nebraska have developed some fun project workshops for your 4-H’ers to participate in through the month of June.
- Statewide 4-H Virtual & At-Home Learning – Looking for learning opportunities you can do from home? We've got you covered! Nebraska 4-H is now offering a variety of virtual learning experiences, such as Living Room Learning and Boredom Buster Challenges. We've also collected some of our favorite activity guides that are perfect for hands-on learning at home. Visit their website for learn more: https://4h.unl.edu/virtual-home-learning.
Acheivement Night--Awards & Record Books (See Below)All awards materials are due to the Extension Office by Friday, October 29, 2021!
Johnson County 4-H Awards Application
Clover Kid Record Book
- Clover Kid Record Book (PDF)
Project Pin Award
4-Her's must have carried the project for two (2) years (one plus current year) to be eligible to apply for the following county project pins. 4-Her's may apply for multiple pins in the same year. Please check box for all pins you are applying for this year. 4-Hers will complete a record book for each project they are applying for.
Johnson County 4-H “Standard of Excellence”
The “Standard of Excellence” is awarded each year to recognize those youth who have excelled as a 4-H member during the 4-H year. “Standard of Excellence” recipients will be recognized for their exceptional involvement as a Johnson County 4-H member. Use this point sheet to calculate your individual 4-H participation between October 1, 2020 – September 30, 2021. Gold, Silver and Bronze member category awards will be given based upon a member’s total points.
Johnson County 4-H Helping Hands Award
The goal of the Johnson County 4-H Helping Hands Award is to encourage Johnson County 4-H members to participate in more community service activities, by rewarding their hard work.
Members must complete ALL of the following requirements:
- Participate in a service project as a member of a 4-H club
- AND Participate in a service project as a member of another group (i.e. church youth group, school club, etc.)
- AND Participate in a service project related to a 4-H project you are enrolled in
Participation in these projects should TOTAL a minimum number of hours:
- Juniors: A minimum of 10 total hours
- Intermediates: A minimum of 15 total hours
- Seniors: A minimum of 20 total hours
Diamond Clover Award
The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover program encourages 4-H youth to engage in a variety of programs, projects, and activities that will enable youth to acquire skills and abilities that will prepare them for success in the future. The program is designed to reach and recognize all youth engaged in 4-H, from club members and campers to school enrichment, afterschool, and special interest program participants.
Junior Achievement Application (ages 8 – 14 years old)
- Nebraska 4-H Jr. Achievement Application (PDF format)
- Nebraska 4-H Jr. Achievement Application (Word format)
- Nebraska 4-H Jr. Achievement Application (Google Docs)
Senior Achievement Application (ages 15 – 18 years old)
- Nebraska 4-H Sr. Achievement Application (PDF)
- Nebraska 4-H Sr. Achievement Application (Word)
- Nebraska 4-H Sr. Achievement Application (Google Docs)