Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Check out the Nemaha County Agricultural Resources webpage for more information. Besides newsletters & articles written by Nemaha County Extension Educator, Gary Lesoing, you can find farmer's tax information, Nebraska Farm Real Estate Market Highlights, Nebraska trends in farmland values, rental rates and custom rates. You can also find information on pesticide certification, seed guides, grain storage management and more.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- Chemigation Certification Training Set in Scottsbluff, Sidney, Bridgeport, Alliance
- 2022 Dry Edible Bean Day Set for Feb. 8 at Gering Civic Center, Zoom Option
- Agronomy and Horticulture Seminar Series Begins Feb. 4
- Environmental Protection Agency Renews Enlist Product Registrations with New Control Measures: What Does that Mean for Nebraska Growers?
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Winter Hay Issues, Frost Seeding
- Crop Progress: Winter Wheat Condition 33% Good
- Farm Program Details, Decisions, and Directions Webinar
- University Part of Global On-farm Research Movement