Nebraska Extension and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Center for Agricultural Profitability will host a land management workshop in Auburn from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Aug. 2 at the Nemaha County Fairgrounds 4-H Building, 816 I St.
Population growth puts a greater stress on expanding yields for food, which still encouraging resource stewardship. To help meet this challenge, we share unbiased, research‐based information for a diversified agricultural audience.
Active in all 93 counties and at extension.unl.edu/croppingwater
Check out the Nemaha County Agricultural Resources webpage for more information. Besides newsletters & articles written by Nemaha County Extension Educator, Gary Lesoing, you can find farmer's tax information, Nebraska Farm Real Estate Market Highlights, Nebraska trends in farmland values, rental rates and custom rates. You can also find information on pesticide certification, seed guides, grain storage management and more.
No-till on the Plains is sponsoring a field day at the University of Nebraska Rogers Memorial Farm, ten miles east of Lincoln on August 10th.
Latest Updates from cropwatch.unl.edu
- FarmBits Podcast: Partners in Precision
- Free Farm and Ag Law Clinics Set for August, September
- Setting Expectations for a Land Link Relationship
- Revenue Protection Crop Insurance and Prices Rising from Spring to Fall
- Pasture and Forage Minute: Dog Days of Summer Grazing, Grasshopper Tips and Silage Storage Strategies
- Nebraska Corn, Soybean Development Ahead of 2020
- FarmBits Podcast: Sporing New Insights
- No-Till on the Plains to Host 25th Anniversary Celebration and Field Day