Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Guidance on the Prevention and Spread of COVID-19 for Farmers, Ranchers and Agricultural Workers
- Management Strategies for Minimizing Early Pregnancy Loss
- #socialdistancing: Create Physical Distance but Stay in Touch
- Flooded Sandhills Subirrigated Meadows and Upland Sites
- Flies on Pastured Cattle
- It is Canada thistle, not Canadian thistle . . .
- COVID-19 Branding Guidelines
- Will Feeding Silage to Lactating Cows Give my Calves Scours?
- What is your Competitive Advantage?
- Heifer CONSULT Available for use by Beef Cow-calf Producers