All exhibitors in beef, dairy cattle, dairy goats, meat goats, poultry, rabbits, sheep and swine must have received YQCA training or testing through the UNL Extension program or the online program. This training needs to be done each year by pre-fair entry day July 21. You need to bring in a copy of your certificate to the office after completing the online training.
2021 Face-to-Face Training - CORRECTED DATES
- February 1 - 7:00 pm, Holt County Annex, O’Neill
- CANCELLED - March 1 - 7:00 pm, Holt County Annex, O’Neill
- March 25 - 7:00 pm, Courtroom, Boyd County Courthouse, Butte
- April 12 - 7:00 pm, Holt County Annex, O’Neill
- May 3 - 7:00 pm, Holt County Annex, O’Neill
- June 9 - 10:00 am, Holt County Annex, O’Neill
*Plan on training lasting 1 ½ hours*
- Youth for the Quality Care of Animals Account Login (YQCA)
- Cost (by credit card) $12 for on-line and $3 for face to face.
- Online Training Information
- Please refer to the Holt/Boyd 4-H Livestock and Enrollment Due Date List (docx | pdf) for Face to Face Training dates and locations.