The NEW YQCAProgram.org is now live! Please bookmark this site as it will be your go-to site to learn about YQCA, access help documents, and earn your YQCA certification!
Click on Login & Register. You will need to Register New Account. You’ll notice a major change to the account structure and the opportunity to create a parent account and add children, essentially creating one family account for all your YQCA needs.
For parents and youth who have a current and valid YQCA certification, please follow the YQCA Help Document to get yourself set up on the new site.
Please be patient as each account will need to be manually verified by YQCA.
All exhibitors in beef, dairy cattle, dairy goats, meat goats, poultry, rabbits, sheep and swine must have received YQCA training or testing through the UNL Extension program or the online program. This training needs to be done each year by pre-fair entry day July 21. You need to bring in a copy of your certificate to the office after completing the online training.
2022 Face-to-Face Training -
- December 29, 2021 - 1:00 pm, Holt County Annex, O'Neill
- February 7 - 7:00 pm, Holt County Annex, O’Neill
- March 7 - 7:00 pm, Holt County Annex, O’Neill
- April 11 - 7:00 pm, Courtroom, Boyd County Courthouse, Butte
- May 2 - 7:00 pm, Holt County Annex, O’Neill
- June 8 - 10:00 am, Holt County Annex, O’Neill
*Plan on training lasting 1 ½ hours*
- Cost (by credit card) $12 for on-line and $3 for face to face.
- Please refer to the 2022 Holt Boyd 4-H Animal Enrollment and Due Date List ( 138.8 kb pdf file - 2 page) for more information.