- Tagging - County Fair and State Fair
- County Tags - The required type of identification for 4-H and FFA County Fair animals are County Tags. Holt/Boyd Online Livestock Tag Order Form
- Holt/Boyd 4-H and FFA Animal Identification Guideline- pdf | xlsx
This 4 page document gives the Identification Requirements and Nomination Process for County Fair, State Fair and FFA State Fair and also deadline dates.
- 4-H State Fair Livestock Identification Requirements
- 4-H State Fair Live Animal Exhibitor Resources - Livestock Identification
(Step by Step Nomination Instructions, FAQs, Hair Collection Instructions)
- FFA State Fair Animal Identification Requirements
- DNA Samples
Hair samples for DNA are required for market beef, market swine, market lambs and meat goats to be exhibited at State Fair. See the Step by Step Nomination Instructions (2021) before you pay for DNA and nominate market animals at https://showstockmgr.com/.
- EID Tag
- See the Holt/Boyd 4-H and FFA Animal Identification Guideline (pdf | xlsx) for species that require a EID tag to be eligible to be exhibited at Nebraska State Fair.
- Online Breeding Nomination
- USDA Scrapies Tags
Market Sheep, Breeding Sheep, Market Goats, Breeding Goats need USDA scrapies tags for identification for 4-H and State Fair. For more information click on the link above.