We have a wonderful opportunity to collect information from working pregnant women living in rural Nebraska and need your help. We want to hear these women’s ideas about infant care as well as their plans after their baby is born!
We are looking for expectant working women (in their third trimester or close to that) living in Nebraska. We plan to meet with them for a total of three times over the duration of one year, and, after each visit, compensation is provided for their time. Additional information about the study is provided in the flyer.
We are trying to make a difference in lives of working mothers with young children!
If you have any questions please contact us:
- Soo-Young Hong, PhD 402-472-3877, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holly Hatton-Bowers, PhD 402-472-6578, email@example.com TEXT: 402-805-2559
- LaDonna Werth, MS, Extension Educator firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Roberts, Extension Educator email@example.com
- Jackie Guzman, Extension Educator, firstname.lastname@example.org