Holt/Boyd Tractor Operators Contest
2029 Holt/Boyd Tractor Operators Contest - Date has not been set. Please check back later for 2020 information.
2019 Holt/Boyd Tractor Operators Contest
- June 25, 2019 - 1:30 p.m. - Boyd County Courthouse, Butte (for the quiz) and the Pete Anderson Memorial Field, Butte (for parts id and driving course)
- One Contest held in Boyd County Only - For participants of BOTH counties
- 4-H and FFA will participate together.
- To be eligible to drive the course you must have been enrolled in an Ag Class in school this last school year and/or have completed all 4 units of the 4-H Tractor Manual and be at least 12 years old prior to January 1. All ages can take the quiz and complete the practicals but only those youths 12 and older can drive the course.Participants will answer all questions on the quiz, identify incorrect or faulty maintenance and safety items, identify parts, and drive the course.
- Age Divisions will be Senior (14 & Older), Junior (11-13) and Novices (8-10).
- Holt/Boyd Tractor Operator Contest Registration Form ( 2 pages - Due June 18, 2018 - download it to your Adobe Reader and then type into form and submit by email )
- 2019 Flyer
- 2019 Holt/Boyd Tractor Operator Registration and Release Form (265.7 kb fill-in pdf file - 2 pages) Fill in information and submit by email to Boyd County Extension Office.