2020 Public Speaking Contest
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Speech/PSA Contest is taking on a new look in 2020. All participants will complete and submit the Qualtrics Registration Form below by May 13, 2020 (by midnight). After the registration is received, 4-H families will receive an email from the County Extension Office with a specific link for uploading a video of the 4-H'er giving their Reading/Speech/PSA to a Box file (a Cloud management software). File must be uploaded by May 20 (by midnight).
- Holt/Boyd County 4-H Public Speaking Contest Flyer
- Holt/Boyd 4-H Public Speaking Contest Handbook
- UNL 4-H Youth Development Public Speaking Website (Good resource for rules and regulations)
- Registration Entry Deadline
- Qualtrics Registration - DUE by May 13 (by midnight) - go.unl.edu/holtboydspeech
- Recorded Files must SUBMITTED by May 20 (by midnight).
- Speech and PSA Additional Resources
- 2020 PSA Theme - "Inspire Kids to Do"
- Speech and PSA Resource Page
- State Public Speaking Contest
- June 24, 2020 at University of Nebraska-Lincoln, East Campus, Lincoln, NE
- Registrations due by June 15 and entered online by the youth using 4-H Online
- News Releases from the 2019 Public Speaking Contests