Holt/Boyd 4-H Horse Information
- Levels Requirements Needed Prior to Participation at County, District and State Shows
- Holt County
- Juniors (Age 8-10) - Level I Passed
- Intermediate (Age 11-13) - Level I Passed; Level II Passed for Cattle Events
- Senior (Age 14-18) - Level I Passed; Level II Passed for Cattle Events
- Boyd County
- Juniors (Age 8-13) - No Levels Required
- Senior (Age 14-18) - Level I Passed
- District and State Shows
- Level II Passed for Pleasure, Horsemanship, Reining, and Poles Level III Passed for Cattle, Advanced Pleasure, Advanced Horsemanship, Dressage, and Ranch Horse Pleasure
- Horse Level Classes
Please refer to the Holt/Boyd 4-H Livestock and Enrollment Due Date List for dates and locations
- Horsemanship Advancement Levels
For information on the requirements for the different Advancement Levels click on the link above.
- District Horse Show Information
For information on the District Horse Show locations, schedules, entry information and patterns click on the link above.
- State Horse Show Information
For information on the Show Horse Show schedule, and entry information click on the link above.
- State 4-H Camp Trail Ride
- State 4-H Camp, Halsey - 2021 Date TBA
- 4-H Horse Camp, Fort Robinson State Park, Crawford - June 10-12, 2021
- How to become a Horse Judge
Horse Show Judge Certification