Holt/Boyd 4-H and FFA Animal Identification Guidelines and Late Entry Policy
- 2021 Holt Boyd 4-H and FFA Animal Identification Guidelines
This information guideline lists what is needed to show in county and state fairs. It lists tag identification options (4-H/FFA, Ranch, Tattoo, EID Tags), as well as DNA, and Online Nomination. Market Beef and 2nd Year Bucket Calf Identification Affidavit Forms are due April 1 with all remaining Identification Affidavit Forms due June 15.
- Holt Boyd Online Livestock Tag Order Form
It is the family’s responsibility to make sure all animals are property identified and have the proper Identification Affidavit Form(s) in the office on or before June 15. See the Animal Identification Guidelines for ID requirements to make sure you are getting the correct tags for the shows that you are participating in. Do you want to be in and out of the office in no time?
- Order all the tags you will need
- Receive an email with your total cost
- The office will get all the tags ready for you
- Come in the office; drop off a check or cash; grab your order of tags and go.
- 2021 Holt Boyd 4-H Animal Enrollment and Due Date List ( 138.8 kb pdf file - 2 page)
- 2021 Holt Boyd Late Entry Policy - docx or pdf version (1 page)
- Holt County 10 Grace Period Calendar - 2021 - docx or pdf version (3 pages)
- Boyd County 10 Grace Period Calendar - 2021 - docx or pdf version (4 pages)