Lincoln, NE – Nov. 21, 2017- This month we would like to congratulate the Cloverdale 4-H Club for being awarded the Nebraska 4-H Club of the Month for November 2017. This club from Chambers, in Holt County, has truly made a difference in its community. The club is dedicated to building strong citizenship and teamwork through various activities.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
This section includes the Holt/Boyd Monthly Newsletters as well as 4-H Spotlight Newsletter and links to others newsletters that you and your 4-H family might find of interest.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Lancaster County 4-H members earn Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for addressing local food insecurity
- Four teens appointed to 4-H Leadership Ambassador program
- Fed Steer Challenge cultivates next generation of cattle industry leaders
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition
- Fifty-two youth receive Member of Excellence distinctions
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress