Each family will be REQUIRED to bring a card table. (Each card table will need a carpet remnant or rug). The card tables will be spaced outside with each household showing their animal(s) at their own table. The judge will walk from table to table.
Vet Checks are REQUIRED for all rabbits and poultry. It is still very important to make sure that all animals are free of all parasites, infectious, contagious and/or communicable disease for the health of the animal but also to eliminate the possibility of the transfer of any parasites or diseases from animal to animal from the judge.
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
Location: Shaded Camper Area, Boyd County Fairgrounds, Spencer
- 6:30 p.m. Dog Show (Clover Kid Dog Show and Tell will be held prior to 4-H Dogs)
- 7:00 p.m. Small Animal Show (Clover Kid Small Animal Show and Tell will be held prior to that species 4-H Show)
- Exhibitors need to check in at least 15 minutes before the shows start.
Be sure to bring your signed Vet Check Papers – You will be unable to show without Signed Vet Check Paper on all rabbits and poultry. Also required are vaccination papers for dogs and cats.
- 2022 Flyer
- Online Entries for Small Animal Show - https://boyd.fairwire.com/
Due July 28 - These entries will let the office know which animals that you identified will actually be at the Small Animal Show.
- Boyd County Fairwire Online Entry Instructions
Here are the detailed step-by-step instructions with screenshots to walk you through the process of online entries. Entries are easy to make so please do not let the lengthy instructions scare you. The screenshots take up a lot of the pages. We recommend printing these instructions for use during registration.