Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Manure: Waste or Valuable Agricultural Resource?
- Winter Nutrition: Are You Staying Ahead or Getting Behind?
- Sharing Animal Agriculture’s Sustainability Story
- Beef Profit Tips for 2020
- Nebraska Women in Agriculture Conference is Feb. 20-21
- Asking “Why?” with Systems Thinking: A Powerful Tool for Problem Solving
- Sugar Beet Pulp Shortage and Alternative Energy Sources for Beef Cattle
- University of Nebraska Lincoln Extension Beef Economics Team Annual Beef Heifer Replacement Forecasts for the 2019 – 2020 Production Season (Summary Briefing)
- Nebraska Extension Offering Land Application Training in January and February
- UNL Beef Roundup Webinars January 21 and 28