Our office brings you reliable, research-based information in agriculture and natural resources, consumer and family economics, community and economic development and 4-H / youth development. Our goal is simple . . . to help you put knowledge to work!
Please be sure to check our website regularly for updates. We offer a wide variety of classes, workshops and trainings throughout the year countywide.
Our Extension team consists of:
- Mariah Newmyer, Unit Leader- Extension Educator- Food, Nutrition & Health (email@example.com)
- Tammy Stuhr, Extension Educator- 4-H Youth Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Steve Melvin, Extension Educator- Cropping & Water Systems (email@example.com)
- Hillary Fuhrman, 4-H Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deb Fahrnbruch, 4-H Assistant (email@example.com)
- Victoria Jensen, Office Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
A 9-member Extension Board and a 15-member youth and adult 4-H Council, representing all areas of Hamilton County, are also a part of our Extension team. It gives us great pleasure to serve you in your quest for learning or keeping up-to-date in this ever-changing world. Our office is located on the ground floor of the Hamilton County Courthouse in the middle of town on 13th and M Streets. Please stop in for a visit and see what the University can do for you. Our 4-H Youth Development Program, for example, reaches more than 220 youth in Hamilton County alone. Statewide, 4-H touches the lives of more than 90,000 youth each year.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension is built to provide practical education that focuses on issues that influence daily life that helps to keep Nebraska competitive in a global society. Extension Specialists and Extension Educators are committed to a theme of excellence with educational programs customized to meet the needs of Nebraskans.
Hamilton County Extension Office
1111 13th Street, Suite 6
Aurora, NE 68818-0308
Phone: (402) 694-6174