We would like all of you to know that we take the safety of our community and our staff very seriously, and have taken precautionary steps to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Those steps include:
- As you visit our office, you will be asked to remain at the front door. Clients/guests will not be allowed to enter into our office workspace in order to protect our staff.
- We will maintain six foot distancing for safety and regularly wipe down work surfaces.
- We encourage clients/guests to wear protective masks while in the College Park building.
- Feel free to drop off paperwork or other items using our new Dropbox, in the entry way of door #16, the northeast entrance to the College Park building.
- We love visiting with you, but at this time, we will limit our in-person exposure to clients, and other community members.
You may continue to email Extension staff directly or call the office at 308-385-5088. Thank you so much for your cooperation and understanding!