The Ambassadors program is dedicated to leadership development throughout a one year period. The program will provide participants with hands-on experiences to promote leadership and communication skills. This program aims to produce quality leaders who will assist in the betterment of the Hall County 4-H program throughout their 4-H careers.
- Promote the 4-H program
- Assist Hall County Extension Staff with 4-H events (promotional, recruitment, workshops, etc) throughout the year and at the Hall County Fair
- Speak at community functions, schools, organizations, and with the media, about 4-H
- Attend two Hall County 4-H Council meetings, serving on the Promotion and Recruitment committee.
- Be encouraged to serve on the Hall County 4-H Council as a youth representative provided a position is available.
- Gain essential leadership skills and meet new people!
How will you benefit?
- Increased public speaking/communication/media skills
- Gain great experience to add to college and job applications
- $50 is awarded at term completion
Who can apply?
- Active 4-H members, 13 to 18 years of age as of December 31, 2018, currently enrolled in the Hall County 4-H program.
How do you apply?
- Complete the 4-H Ambassadors application and return to the Extension Office by March 1.