Child & Youth Development
We Protect Staff, Volunteers & Youth - Nebraska Chaperone Training is available. It is located at the following site: campus.extension.org/ Please follow the directions below to access the training.
1. Under Course Categories - Click on 4-H & Youth
2. Scroll down and find: We Protect Staff, Volunteers & Youth - Nebraska Chaperone Training Course and click on it
3. On the right hand side, find Fill Out the New Account Form and click on Create My New Account.
4. Complete the Create My New Account form, an email will be sent to you with instructions.
5. Follow the directions in the email.
6. The course requires an enrollment key. The enrollment key is case sensitive: NECHAP
7. Click on Enroll me in this course.
8. The course will open and should be self-explanatory. The quiz and certificate are part of the course.
Secrets of Service on the Job (formerly Character on the Job) - Contact the Madison County Extension Office at 402-370-4040 for more information
Real World Money - This is an interactive financial management program designed to help 7th and 8th grade students become better prepared to make financial decisions as young adults. Lessons include: Real World Money Simulation, Credit for Today, and Money and Your Career. Contact your local extension office or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to have a conversation and find the option that works best for your school.
Career Day 2023 will be held on Tuesday, October 17th at Wayne State College.
- Adult Horse Advisory Committee Application
- 4-H Volunteer Information
- 4-H Career Portfolio
- 4-H Camp Information
- Statewide Programs