GLW 4-H enrollment for 2022 is encouraged by March 15th. 4-H is the nation’s largest youth development organization focused on developing skills and knowledge in agriculture, science, citizenship and healthy lifestyles. This program aims to create positive, hands-on educational experiences open to all youth in preparation for lives as successful citizens and leaders. In Nebraska, one in three youth is actively engaged in 4-H through clubs, afterschool activities and school enrichment programs.
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Nebraska 9th graders currently enrolled in 4-H (and those enrolled as 8th graders last year) will have received a letter pre-admitting them to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. With this, they will have the opportunity to participate in Next Chapter, a unique partnership between Nebraska 4-H and University Admissions that connects students statewide with the resources of the University!
Welcome to GLW 4-H!
4-H Youth wanting to compete in the 4-H District & 4-H State Horse shows must have completed the Horse Level requirements. Steve will be giving the written Level testing Tuesday, Night April 27 at 6:30 pm at the Garfield Courthouse. Questions to Steve Niemeyer @ 308-346-4200 MUST PRE-REGISTER - BY CALLING THE OFFICE
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H'ers participated in the 100th National 4-H Congress
- Nebraska 4-H Livestock Achievement Program offers new in-depth learning experience
- Applications open for Omaha Fashion Week 4-H Collection
- 2022 4-H Youth Leadership Conference Ambassador team announced
- Nebraska 4-H'ers bring home national awards
- Loft Gallery features 4-H member's artwork
- 4-H Horse Advisory Committee is now accepting applications
- Fed Steer Challenge applications due Dec. 1