YOUR PRIVATE PESTICIDE APPLICATORS PERMIT IS EXPIRING
Recertify or Certify by one of five methods:
- Attending an interesting and informative agronomic and safety training session given by Extension Educators Nicole Stoner and Randy Pryor. This will take 3 hours and cost $40. The Nebraska Department of Ag will bill you for the license fee of $25. This session also is a certification session for farmers who have let the certification lapse, have never had one, or have a new employee needing certification. Your check for the $40 training fee should be made out the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. No preregistration required.
- Complete a home study course purchased from your local Extension Office for $60 plus you will be billed $25 by the Nebraska Department of Ag for the license fee.
- Test out at a Nebraska Department of Ag testing location; pay just the license fee of $25.
- Taking the online private pesticide initial certification or recertification course and passing the quizzes in the course. Fee is $60 per applicator plus $25 license fee from the Nebraska Department of Ag.
- Attend full day of Crop Production Clinic (schedule on back of letter) for $80
(pre-registration fee). Pay $25 license fee. Preregistration required at cpc.unl.edu
Private Applicator Pesticide Training Dates in Gage, Jefferson, & Saline Counties are listed below.
*******Bring Your State Department of Agriculture bar-coded letter and your checkbook, it will save you time*****
YOU MAY ATTEND AT ANY LOCATION
WEATHER: It is our intent to hold these meetings in any weather. If Mother Nature takes issue with the schedule, announcements will be made on News Channel Nebraska 1450 AM, and KUTT 99.5 FM.
University of Nebraska Extension Educator
Private Pesticide Applicator
Recertification/Certification Training Dates
Gage, Jefferson, and Saline Counties
Saturday, March 3 9:00 AM – Noon Saline Co. Extension Office
306 W Third, Wilber
Other locations can be located by calling the Extension Office or going on-line to pested.unl.edu, then select Certification and Licensing from top bar, Private License from the drop-down menu, and Private Pesticide Safety Education Program Sessions. A calendar will give you all the options for counties and dates.