The 2019 preliminary estimates from the Nebraska Farm Real Estate Survey and Report were released on March 13, 2019. This resource may be found online at: https://agecon.unl.edu/realestate.
Working with Nebraska's producers for 26 years to address critical production, profitability, and natural resources questions. Click for more information and dates!
Staying Connected During Tough Times. Resources for Nebraska Farmers, Ranchers, and Their Families. We hope you reach out if you are feeling stressed
More Agriculture-Related Programming
For a listing of South Central/Southeast Nebraska Ag-Related Programs, check out our flyer.
Pesticide Safety Education Programs
The Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln in concert with Extension Specialists, Extension Educators, and Extension Assistants provides educational and training programs that address health, the environment, economic well-being, and pesticide safety.
2019 Dates coming soon!
Farmers & Ranchers College
- November 27, 2018 - Agricultural Update & the Road Ahead. Featuring Dr. David Kohl, Professor Emeritus, Dept. of AAEC, Virginia Tech. 1:00pm - 4:00pm at the Opera House in Bruning, NE.
- January 14, 2019 - Partners in Progress Beef Seminar: Cow/Calf College. Registration at 9:30pm, Program from 10:00am - 3:30pm at the U.S. MARC near Clay Center, NE.
- February 12, 2019 - Managing Ag Land in the 21st Century! Registration at 9:15am, Program from 9:30am - 3:00pm at the Fillmore County Fairgrounds in Geneva, NE.
- March 14, 2019 - Gate to Plate. Featuring Michelle Payn with causematters.com. Program for the women in agriculture, Lazy Horse Vineyard near Ohiowa at 6:00 p.m.
- Programs are free; however registration is appreciated for a meal count. Please call the Fillmore Co. Extension Office at (402) 759-3712 one-week prior to the program to reserve your spot.