Working with Nebraska's producers for 26 years to address critical production, profitability, and natural resources questions. Click for more information and dates!
More Agriculture-Related Programming
For a listing of South Central/Southeast Nebraska Ag-Related Programs, check out our flyer.
Pesticide Safety Education Programs
The Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln in concert with Extension Specialists, Extension Educators, and Extension Assistants provides educational and training programs that address health, the environment, economic well-being, and pesticide safety.
2019 Dates coming soon!
Farmers & Ranchers College
- November 27, 2018 - Agricultural Update & the Road Ahead. Featuring Dr. David Kohl, Professor Emeritus, Dept. of AAEC, Virginia Tech. 1:00pm - 4:00pm at the Opera House in Bruning, NE.
- January 14, 2019 - Partners in Progress Beef Seminar: Cow/Calf College. Registration at 9:30pm, Program from 10:00am - 3:30pm at the U.S. MARC near Clay Center, NE.
- February 12, 2019 - Managing Ag Land in the 21st Century! Registration at 9:15am, Program from 9:30am - 3:00pm at the Fillmore County Fairgrounds in Geneva, NE.
- March 14, 2019 - Gate to Plate. Featuring Michelle Payn with causematters.com. Program for the women in agriculture, Lazy Horse Vineyard near Ohiowa at 6:00 p.m.
- Programs are free; however registration is appreciated for a meal count. Please call the Fillmore Co. Extension Office at (402) 759-3712 one-week prior to the program to reserve your spot.