2022 Nebraska Soybean Day and Machinery Expo
Thursday, Dec. 15
at the fairgrounds in Wahoo, Nebraska
- The 2022 Nebraska Soybean Day and Machinery Expo will assist soybean producers in planning for next year's growing season.
- The expo will be in the pavilion at the Saunders County Fairgrounds in Wahoo.
- The event opens with coffee, doughnuts and the opportunity to view equipment and exhibitor booths. Presenters include University researchers and specialists, Nebraska Soybean Checkoff representatives, soybean growers and private industry representatives. The expo will also include an update from the Nebraska Soybean Board and Nebraska Soybean Association.
- Producers will be able to visit with representatives from seed, herbicide, fertilizer and equipment companies and view new farm equipment.
- The Saunders County Soybean Growers Organization requests that each participant bring one or more cans of nonperishable food that will be donated to the local food pantry.
- Complimentary noon lunch will be served. Registration is available the day of the expo at the door.
Some of the presenters may provide links to resources that they will be utilizing or discussing in their presentations. Check back to this page to see if any resources have been added the day of the Soy Expo.
Vendor spots are available! Please email at the contact information listed on this page for vendor information.
This program is sponsored by Nebraska Extension in the University’s Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources, the Nebraska Soybean Board, Saunders County Soybean Growers Organization and private industry.
For More Information
Nebraska Extension Educator