Hunting Information, Policies, and Maps
PLEASE REFRESH YOUR BROWSER WHEN CLICKING ON LINKS TO ENSURE LATEST VERSION DOWNLOADS.
- Violations of any rules will result in immediate revocation of access permission and be subject to future denials of application at Director’s sole discretion.
- Hunting only permitted in designated areas - print out the appropriate map below
- NO HUNTING within 100 yards of buildings or roads
- NO HUNTING where crops and livestock are still in field
- NO HUNTING in areas signed: "NO HUNTING".
- Stay on main roads only
Standard Archery: OPEN Sept. 1, 2022 to Dec. 31, 2022 ONLY! Archery deer hunting registration opens at 8 a.m. on Aug. 1, 2022 - limited to 50 registrants. Registration is closed as the limit of registered hunters has been reached. All archery hunters must register online in order to hunt on the premises. Please call the center at 402-624-8000 for more information. Check back for map updates prior to opening day.
To view ENREEC Archery Hunting Registration Guidelines and Hunter Requirements, click here. Download the 2022 map.
Season Choice Archery: OPEN Sept. 1, 2022 to Jan. 15, 2023 ONLY! (download the map). Registration will be online and follow the same guidelines as Standard Archery. Please call the center at 402-624-8000 for more information.
Pheasant, Quail and Upland Bird Hunting: OPEN DURING SPECIFIED WEEKENDS ONLY (watch for dates)! Hunting only allowed in designated areas on attached map. Download the 2021 pheasant and upland bird hunting map.