Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Leading Farm and Ranch Employees Virtual Seminar Series to be Held in December
- 2020 Traveling Road Show to focus on Protecting the Last Grasslands
- Beef Profit Tips Programs for 2020
- Common Mullein and Cheatgrass Control in Rangeland
- Do You Know the Difference Between 9% and 7% Crude Protein Hay?
- Crop Residue Exchange Links Available Residue with Cattle Producers
- November 2020 Beefwatch Webinar Series Registration Now Open
- Grazing Alfalfa in Fall or Winter
- What Are Total Export Commitments Telling Us About Beef’s Potential in 2020: Positive Signs?
- What Are the Barriers and Benefits of Manure Use in Cropping Systems? (part 2 of 2)