Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Changing Grid Premiums and Discounts Due to Underlying Changes in the Fed Cattle Industry
- Feeder Cattle Future Price Spreads: Opportunities to Hedge?
- Nebraska Extension to Host Calf Health Management on Arrival Webinar Series
- Is That Corn Crop Worth More as Silage or Grain?
- Leafy Spurge
- Utilizing Summer Annuals
- Gudmundsen Sandhills Laboratory Open House Online Webinar sponsored by Elanco
- How Many Pounds of Meat Can We Expect From A Beef Animal?
- Pinkeye in Cattle
- Phragmites / Common Reed