Douglas-Sarpy School Enrichment 2018-2019
Looking for exciting activities to enhance your current curriculum? 4-H School Enrichment, as delivered through the Nebraska Extension, offers experiential learning programs aligned with the Nebraska State Board of Education Content Area Standards in the areas of English language arts, mathematics, and science. Programs are also offered in social studies and career education.
All programs are designed to enrich your classroom curriculum, and they are available to teachers in Douglas and Sarpy counties. See below for a list of current offerings with their recommended grade levels and fees. All materials needed for the program are included in the fee.
NOTE: Teachers or staff members must remain in the classroom with students during all programming.
To register for the classes:
- Click on the desired program below.
- Fill out the form online for each requested program.
- 4-H staff will contact the teachers by e-mail to confirm dates and times.
- An invoice will be sent to you after confirmation of all programs.
- Bridges and Structures (3-8)
- Crime Scene Investigation: DNA (5-8)
- Beginning (2-5):
- Electrical Currents (3-6)
- Embryology (K-12)
- Entomology (K-6)
- First Time Physics (K-3)
- Grow a Garden (K-6)
- Grow a Salad (1-7)
- Kitchen Science
Other 4-H School Enrichment Programs:
- Fuel Up to Play 60 (K-12)
- Rate That Plate Kit (3-4)
- Student Tools for Emergency Planning (STEP) (6-8)
Interested in seeing pictures from our classes? Check our Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/douglassarpy4h/.