Tree, Lawn, Garden, & Insect Questions
Although Nebraska Extension in Douglas-Sarpy Counties is currently not taking walk-in clients, you may still drop off samples to be examined by our experts. This service is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm at our 8015 West Center Road location. The drop-off tote is located to the left of the main entrance door on a cart.
To leave a specimen for diagnosis:
- Put your sample in a clear container.
- Complete and attach the provided BLUE form for insects or YELLOW form for plants.
- Place everything in the black tote with the yellow lid.
- Call our Horticulture Helpline at 402-444-7804.
- Email your questions and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.