How to Enter
- All youth can participate: 4-H'ers and non-4-H'ers are encouraged to enter the contest!
- Download and print the contest coloring sheet for the appropriate age group
- Color it using any physical medium, including crayons, colored pencils, markers, or paints
- 3-D art will not be accepted
- Write your contact information (phone, email) on the back of the coloring sheet so the winners can be contacted.
- Bring the coloring sheet to 4-H project entry day on Tuesday, August 2, 2022, 12-7 PM and turn it in OR drop the coloring sheet off at the Extension Office by July 26, 2022. Coloring sheet entries received after August 2 are not eligible for prizes.
There are four age categories, and one prize will be awarded for each category. The age groups are as follows:
- 5 and under
Winners will be contacted after judging. Prizes can be picked up on Monday, August 9, 2022, from 9 AM to noon at the fairgrounds. Prizes will NOT be mailed. If you are not able to pick up the prize on August 9, prizes will be available at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension in Douglas-Sarpy Counties office for pick up. All prizes must be picked up by September 2, 2022.
Coloring Sheet Pick Up
Everyone can pick up their coloring sheet during 4-H project pick up on August 9, 2022. If you are not able to pick up the coloring sheet and want it returned, leave a self-address and stamped envelope with the coloring sheet when you drop it off.
Coloring Sheet Ages
- Farm Animals: ages 5 and under (Download the Sheet)
- "To make the best better": ages 6-9 (Download the Sheet)
- Gardening: ages 10-13 (Download the Sheet)
- Science: ages 14-18 (Download the Sheet)
Questions? Email Katherine Sundgren at email@example.com.