**Submission Deadline is October 28, 2022, 4:30 PM.**
Achievement Application - (Word, pdf, & Google Doc)
- What is the Achievement Application?
- Achievement Application Slides
- National 4-H Conference and National 4-H Congress
2023 Dixon County 4-H Scholarship - Applications mailed directly (in January 2023) only to graduating high school Seniors who are current Dixon County 4-H members. If your graduating high school Senior student didn't receive a letter invitation (or lost it), please contact the extension office.
- Must be enrolled in 4HOnline for the 2022-2023 year and return the completed the application.
- Open to Dixon County 4-H'ers - Club members and Independent 4-H'ers.
- Must provide proof of college enrollment (or military induction) by Friday, December 23,2023, to the Dixon County Extension Office.
- Funds applicable to the college spring semester following high school graduation (January - May 2024).
- Those 4-H'ers going into active military service qualify.
America's Farmers Grow Ag Leaders Scholarship - Opens for applications on November 1, 2021
Purina Giving Greatness Scholarship - Online deadline TBA
Nebraska Pork Conference - Larry E. Sitzman Scholarship - Due November 10, 2022
Martha and Don Romeo Scholarship - Due November 30, 2022, to the Dixon County Extension Office. Two finalists (one male and one female) will be selected from Dixon County.
Nebraska Association of Fair Managers Scholarship - Deadline on or before December 15 to the extension office
Nebraska 4-H Foundation Scholarships - Due January 15, 2022 - Must submit the Nebraska 4-H Achievement Application
- Murdoch's Ranch & Home Supply Scholarship
- The 4-H Legacy Scholarship
- Rose and Guy Richard McDonald Scholarship
- Horse Scholarship - Grand Island Saddle Club
- R. B. Warren 4-H Horse Educational Scholarship
UNL Teacher Scholars Academy - Applications for 2022 not yet available
Animal Science: Inspiring Your Future Scholarship Competition - Open now through January 22, 2022
2021 Governor’s Agricultural Excellence Application - Due March 1, 2021
Cargil Global Scholarship - Due March 2021
Nebraska Cattlemen Foundation - Due January 2022
Farm Credit Services of America - Due April 30, 2022, for UNL
Northern International Livestock Exposition (NILE) - Due March 2, 2021
Jarvis Memorial Scholarship Application - Due March 15, 2022
- Applicant must be a female born high school graduate (or soon to be) OR a UNL student who has not resided at Love Memorial Cooperative Residence Hall (LMH) OR an undergraduate transfer student from another college or university pursing any major for an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Applicant must be or been a member of 4-H or FCCLA or FFA (minimum of two years) or have taken a minimum of three semesters in Family & Consumer Sciences classes and live in or attend school in the following Nebraska counties: Antelope, Arthur, Banner, Blaine, Box Butte, Boyd, Brown, Cedar, Chase, Cherry, Cheyenne, Custer, Dakota, Dawes, Dawson, Deuel, Dixon, Dundy, Frontier, Furnas, Garden, Garfield, Gosper, Grant, Harlan, Hayes, Hitchcock, Holt, Hooker, Keith, Keya Paha, Kimball, Knox, Lincoln, Logan, Loup, McPherson, Morrill, Perkins, Phelps, Pierce, Red Willow, Rock, Scotts Bluff, Sheridan, Sioux, Thomas, Thurston, Wayne, Wheeler.
- Must have applied (minimum) or been accepted (preferred) to University of Nebraska -Lincoln.
- Must have requested residency in Love Memorial Hall, a cooperative residence hall on East Campus. Residents rotate responsibilities for cleaning a portion of the Hall and planning/preparing meals (around 2-4 hours per week; more time during a week when responsible for food preparation). The cost of living in Love Memorial Hall is less than half of what is charged for all other traditional dorms. Over a four year period this amounts to a savings around $13,000. More information about Love Memorial Hall is found at: http://.unl.edu/halls/love.shtml. Students may change housing preference by submitting a written request to the Housing Office. For more information go to http://housing.unl.edu, phone: 402.472.3561; Switchboard: 1.800.742.8800; or email: email@example.com
4-H Youth in Action - Scholarship Due March 28, 2022
Nebraska Independent Fabric Shops Scholarship - The NIFS organization offers up to (2) $500 scholarships per year. Any student pursuing a higher education (interested in pursuing a career in family and consumer sciences, textiles and design, quilt or museum studies or a related field of interest) in the state of Nebraska is encouraged to apply for one of these scholarships. Due March 31
- Animal Science: Inspiring Your Future Scholarship Competition: Deadline Noon on February 15,2021 (winners announced March 1)
Lockheed Martin STEM - opens January 2022
4S Goat Expo Scholarship - Closed
Nebraska Association of County Extension Boards (NACEB) Scholarship - Discontinued and no longer offered at this time.