4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
Tractor Safety Training Required by Law for Teen Farm/Ranch Workers
Annual Achievement Application
The Farm Service Agency Makes Loans To Youth In Connection with 4-H Projects
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month
- Happy Hustlers Awarded June Club of the Month
- State Fair 4-H Dog Show Update
- Plymouth Cloverleaf 4-H Club Recognized as May Club of the Month