Animal Identification Guidelines - 2022
Animal Identification Step-by-Step Instructions (Stock Show Online Process)
- Market Beef Ownership Affidavit
- Breeding Beef Ownership Affidavit
- Feeder Calf Ownership Affidavit
- Bucket Calf Ownership Affidavit
- Dairy Identification Affidavit
- Goat - Breeding Doe Ownership Affidavit
- Market Goat Ownership Affidavit
- Goat - Dairy & Pygmy Goat Ownership Affidavit
- Market Swine Ownership Affidavit
- Breeding Swine Ownership Affidavit
- Market Lamb Ownership Affidavit
- Breeding Sheep Ownership Affidavit
- Rabbit Ownership Affidavit
- Horse Identification Affidavit
Quality AssuranceYQCA (Youth for the Quality Care of Animals) has moved! Nebraska 4-H requires all members enrolled in a livestock project to complete annual quality assurance certification through the Youth for the Quality Care of Animals program. The program has moved to a new online system available at YQCAProgram.org.
- Test-Out Option ... Test out options are available to youth in the first year of Intermediate (age 12) and Senior (age 15) levels. There is no test-out option for Juniors. Participants will have only one chance to take the test-out option.
- Intermediate: $36 ($12 x 3 years of certification)
- Senior: $48 ($12 x 4 years of certification)
- Face-to-Face Training Option ... Cuming County Fairgrounds in May of each year (See 4-H Calendar of Events for Date & Time)
Learn more about YQCA requirements and find help documents at 4h.unl.edu/yqca.