Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Bull Management – It’s a Year-round Commitment
- Invasive Plants Watch List Priority: AbsinthWormwood
- Mineral and Vitamin Considerations When Drylotting Cows
- Nebraska Range Short Course: June 21 - 24, 2021
- Selecting an Optimum Breeding Season Length
- Breeding Season Planning Resources
- Why Should You Become BQA Certified?
- Extension Study Seeks Ranchers’ Input on Grassland Conservation Programs
- Registration Opens for 2021 Nebraska Ranch Practicum
- Federal Livestock Insurance Market Performance and Use in Nebraska