Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Is the Price Right?
- Registration opens for 2020 Nebraska Ranch Practicum
- Economics of Yearling Systems – A Review
- Five Ways to Reduce Unit Cost of Production in a Cow-calf Enterprise
- Evaluating and Preparing Bulls in Advance of the Breeding Season
- A Calf’s Most Important Meal: Colostrum
- 2020 Beef Feedlot Roundtables in Bridgeport, Lexington, West Point
- Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP)
- Wet Bales Can Tip the Scales
- Principles for Care and Management of the Cow and Calf at Calving