4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The First Step to Livestock Selection - Choosing your 4-H Animal Project
Here are some guidelines to use when purchasing your 4-H Market Beef, Market Sheep and Market Swine animals for the fair.
The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover program encourages 4-H youth to engage in a variety of programs, projects, and activities that will enable youth to acquire skills and abilities that will prepare them for success in the future. The program is designed to reach and recognize all youth engaged in 4-H, from club members and campers to school enrichment, afterschool, and special interest program participants.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Youth in Action Awards applications are open
- New 4-H livestock opportunities at the 2021 Nebraska State Fair
- Volunteer recognition nominations are now open
- Celebrate Nebraska 4-H Month throughout February
- Summer Camp Registration Now Open!
- NEW Winter Fun Pack Now Available
- Helping Youth Cope with Holiday Stresses
- Free educational resources for National Entrepreneurship Month