4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The First Step to Livestock Selection - Choosing your 4-H Animal Project
Here are some guidelines to use when purchasing your 4-H Market Beef, Market Sheep and Market Swine animals for the fair.
The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover program encourages 4-H youth to engage in a variety of programs, projects, and activities that will enable youth to acquire skills and abilities that will prepare them for success in the future. The program is designed to reach and recognize all youth engaged in 4-H, from club members and campers to school enrichment, afterschool, and special interest program participants.
The Cheyenne County Fair Book is available at: https://extension.unl.edu/statewide/cheyenne/2022-cheyenne-county-fair-book/
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Nebraska 4-H members claim top awards at national livestock contests
- STEM CARES re-invigorates rural communities through youth development
- 4-H Volunteer Road Show: Helping youth thrive through leader development
- Nebraska 4-H: 5 underrated, practical projects
- Nebraska 4-H members’ artwork on display in UNL Loft Gallery
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts age eligibility
- Nebraska 4-H adjusts project selection requirements
- Nebraska 4-H launches new volunteer orientation