4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The First Step to Livestock Selection - Choosing your 4-H Animal Project
Here are some guidelines to use when purchasing your 4-H Market Beef, Market Sheep and Market Swine animals for the fair.
The Nebraska 4-H Diamond Clover program encourages 4-H youth to engage in a variety of programs, projects, and activities that will enable youth to acquire skills and abilities that will prepare them for success in the future. The program is designed to reach and recognize all youth engaged in 4-H, from club members and campers to school enrichment, afterschool, and special interest program participants.
The Cheyenne County Fair Book is available at: https://extension.unl.edu/statewide/cheyenne/2022-cheyenne-county-fair-book/
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- 4-H'ers strut their stuff on the State Fair runway
- Nebraska youth test their agronomy knowledge at Crop Scouting Competition
- Fifty-two youth receive Member of Excellence distinctions
- Twenty-two youth set to compete at 4-H Shooting Sports National Championships
- Fifteen youth selected as delegates for National 4-H Congress
- 4-H volunteers receive state-level awards
- Nebraska 4-H'ers attend 89th National 4-H Conference
- Walbrecht earns Nebraska 4-H Gives Back Award for providing a sense of belonging in the show ring