Cherry County 4-H members are encouraged to consider their areas of interest, and then determine the 4-H projects they would like to enroll in. To help in project selection, please refer to the 2019 list of projects available in Cherry County when it becomes available at this site. Clover Kids (4-H age 5-7) may select only projects listed on the Clover Kids Curriculum list. More detailed information about projects may be found at 4-H Pick A Project.
4-H Enrollment Open NOW!
2019 4-H enrollment for youth currently enrolled in Cherry County 4-H or for new members is now open. The deadline to re-enroll is February 1, 2019. New 4-H families in Cherry County may enroll until June 1.
Enrollment for both youth members and adult volunteers will be done via ne.4honline.com.
- The Health Form part of the enrollment does NOT have to be filled out unless you are planning to attend camp, participate in a state event (Life Challenge, PASE, etc.) or if there is a condition/situation the Extension Office staff needs to be aware of.
- Please make sure you properly select the “Correspondence Preference” to indicate if your family wants to receive the Cherry County 4-H Alerts newsletter by mail or e-mail.
- Please be careful to select from the drop down menu of Clover Kid projects only those shown in the Cherry County Clover Kids Curriculum list as available in Cherry County.
- Independent Club members need to select Cherry County Independents as their club.
- There is a $5 enrollment fee payable to Cherry County 4-H Foundation-Council for each 4-H member. There is not a fee for volunteer leaders.
- The enrollment status will remain pending until the fee is received at the Extension Office. You may either drop off or mail the enrollment fee.
- Both the online enrollment and the enrollment fee are due by February 1. The 4-H Council late fee of $10 will be applicable.
Leader, Committee Members, and Volunteer enrollments must be submitted no later than February 1 via ne.4honline.com. Step by step instructions are available, if needed, to help with the enrollment process.
Please stop in to the Extension Office or give us a call to round up your project manuals and other supplies!
See our Project Resource page for information on obtaining project manuals.