4HOnline is now open for 2018-19 4-H enrollment!
4-H empowers youth to reach their full potential working and learning in partnership with caring adults.
4-H is education for life that uses a learn-by-doing approach.
Active in all 93 counties and at 4h.unl.edu
The new QA Curriculum called Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) is now active!
The web-based 4-H Pick Your Project Guide will assist youth, parents, and volunteers with learning about the project opportunities and then easily locating the same project in 4HOnline. Using the web-based Pick Your Project application, users will be able to search for projects by keywords, project areas, curriculum areas, experience levels, and projects that contain State Fair and/or County Fair eligible entries.
Latest Updates from Statewide 4-H
- Congratulations 4 Star Hamilton Heroes 4-H Club!
- Deadline Extended for Fed Steer Challenge Applications
- Celebrate National 4-H Week with Nebraska 4-H!
- State Fair 4-H Results Now Available!
- Download the 4-H at State Fair App
- Tumbleweeds 4-H Club Awarded Club of the Month
- State Fair Entry Open for 4-H Livestock Exhibitors and Contest Participants
- Sterling Livestock 4-H Club Awarded July Club of the Month