The Cass County 4-H Fair is August 7 - 10, 2019. The fairgounds is north of Weeping Water, Nebraska on the corner of Highway 1 and 144th Street. The 2019 theme is "Country Fun for Everyone!"
- 2019 Cass County 4-H Fair Book
- County Fair 4-H Calendar and Schedule
- 2019 Year Long 4-H Calendar
- 4-H Livestock Information
- Livestock Requiring On-line Pre-entry Information Due July 15, 2019 https://cass.fairwire.com/
- Contests Requiring On-line Pre-entry (Tractor Driving, Table Setting, and Shooting Sports) Due July 15, 2019 https://cass.fairwire.com/
- Performing Arts can be entered on-line or by paper copy. Click here for the paper copy. Due July 15th
- Fashion Review Exhibts Requiring Pre-entry Paper Copies Due July 15th
- Exhibits Requiring Special Forms (Clover Kids, Food Preservation, Photography, and Community Service) Due on Entry Day, August 4th, 2019
- Livestock Judging and Horse Judging Contests (make entry at the County Fair)
- Special Garden Project...Red Okra - Bring Exhibits to the fair on Sunday, August 4th from 4-6 pm or Monday, August 5th from 8am to 10am.
- Reminder: All horticulture exhibits must have the cultivar listed on the entry tag.
Clover Kids at the County Fair:
1. Clover Kid Entry Form for the County Fair (bring entry form to the fair with your items on Sunday of the fair)
4-H Auctions at the Fair:
- Cake Auction, Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2019
- Silent Bid Quilt Auction, Tuesday, Aug 6 through Saturday, Aug 10, 2019
- Livestock Auction, Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019
4-H Community Service:
- Quilts of Valor
- Patterns for Community Service Projects (pillowcases, food jars, etc)
- County Fair Community Service Club Entry Form
- Reporting your Community Service