The Cass County 4-H Fair is August 5-8, 2020.
The fairgrounds is north of Weeping Water, NE at the corner of Hwy 1 and 144th Street.
The 2020 County Fair Theme: All Roads Lead to the Fair
2020 Cass County Fair 4-H Award Sponsorships Available (as of 2.27.2020)
4-H Large Animal Information
- Information and forms due by July 1st (YQCA, ID Sheets, Scrapies tags, premises ID, etc)
- Information and forms due by July 22nd (Pre-entry information, bucket calf information)
- Horse Level Testing due by July 17th
- Other Livestock Information
- Public Speaking Contest .. Contest via Zoom, Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020 6:30 p.m.
- Contests Requiring On-line Pre-entry CANCELLED for 2020 are Tractor Driving, Performing Arts, Herdsmanship, Livestock Judging, Horse Judging, Horse Fun Night, Table Setting. POSTPONED: Shooting Sports. VIRTUAL: Fashion Show
- Tractor Driving Contest CANCELLED for 2020
- Table Setting Contest CANCELLED for 2020
- Shooting Sports Contest POSTPONED until fall
- Shooting Sports Verification form (for instructors) - Youth must have logged 10 hours of shooting sports instruction under the leadership of a 4-H certified shooting sports instructor. Each club leader must fill out this form to verify youth hours before youth will be permitted to shoot in county contest. Due July 15.
- Performing Arts Contest - CANCELLED for 2020
- Fashion Review Contest Due date for 2020 is July 22. Enter online at cass.fairwire.com
- Livestock Judging and Horse Judging Contests CANCELLED for 2020
- Exhibits Requiring Special Forms (Food Preservation, Photography, and Community Service) Due on Entry Day, August 2nd, 2020
Special Garden Project...2020 Classic Magic Bachelor Buttons. Reminder: All horticulture exhibits must have the cultivar listed on the entry tag.
- Clover Kid Entry Form for the County Fair - for 2020, enter all entries online at cass.fairwire.com
4-H Auctions at the Fair:
- Cake Auction, CANCELLED for 2020
- Silent Bid Quilt Auction, Tuesday, CANCELLED for 2020
- Livestock Auction, TBD
4-H Community Service:
- Quilts of Valor
- Patterns for Community Service Projects (pillowcases, food jars, etc)
- County Fair Community Service Club Entry Form
- Reporting your Community Service
- 2020 Nebraska State Fair Dates: August 28-September 7, 2020 in Grand Island, NE