Katie Kreuser is the Regional Food Systems Initiative Extension Educator. Her office is in Cass County. Her area of focus includes fruit, vegetable, and edible specialty crop production. Her accountability Region includes: Cass, Dodge, Douglas, Lancaster, Otoe, Sarpy, Saunders, and Washington Counties. Click here to learn more.
The Food, Nutrition and Health program is focused on improving nutrition, physical activity, and food safety outcomes for Nebraskans. The Food Website is a pioneer in connecting all the Extension food-related areas of a university under one umbrella website.
Active in all 93 counties and at food.unl.edu
Latest Updates from food.unl.edu
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins with Blueberries
- All About Cooking Rice
- Ham and Egg Frittata
- Six Can Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Pizza Boats
- Freezing Milk and Cheese
- How to Substitute Tomato Sauce for Other Forms of Tomatoes
- Making a Casserole from What's on Hand
- Packed Lunch Safety
- Basic Foods Checklist: How to Stock Your Kitchen for Simple Meals