The Cass County 4-H program is seeking an energetic intern to assist with our youth summer 4-H programs. The intern will work alongside staff at Nebraska Extension in Cass County to implement high quality science, agriculture, and healthy living programs to the youth of Cass County and surrounding areas. Successful candidates will be instrumental in assisting with Cass County Fair 4-H activities, and other projects as assigned. This $14/hour summer internship will begin in June and conclude mid-August. This will be a part-time position. Preferred 30 hours, but can be flexible.
• High school diploma required, with 1-2 years training or education in fields related to agriculture, science, or education recommended but not required. • Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people of all ages, with an emphasis on K-12 youth.
• Positive and team-focused attitude.
• Self-motivated and ability to work in a flexible environment
• Professionally represent University of Nebraska Extension and Cass County
• Must pass a background check
• Some evening and weekend work required.
Interested persons should send a cover letter and resume to: Lauren Stohlmann, 4-H Youth Development Extension Educator at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Cass County Extension Office Attn:
Lauren Stohlmann 8400 144th St. Suite 100 Weeping Water, NE 68463
Deadline for submission is Sunday, May 14thth Any questions,please call 402-267-2205 or email email@example.com