2020 4-H Newsletters
YQCA Flash Sale
Due to the popularity, YQCA has found a way for coupons to be purchased via credit card instead of check/purchase order. Attached is a help document outlining how to utilize this type of payment option (page 2 of the document). The updated the order form with this new information and attached it as well.
- 4-H Public Speaking & Performance Arts Worksheet
- 4-H Public Speaking Contest Registration
- 4-H Performing Arts Contest Registration
2019 4-H Newsletters
2019 State Fair 4-H Results
2019 Butler County Fair Results
- 4-H Clover Kid Day Camp
- 4-H Summer Workshops
- 4-H Fun Day
- 2019 4-H & FFA Pre-Entry Form
- 2019 District/State Horse Show
2019 4-H Fairbook
2019 Butler County 4-H Fairbook (PDF 2.05 MB)
Introduction to 2019 Fairbook
Department A - Heritage & Citizenship
Department B - Communications & Expressive Arts
Department C - Consumer & Family Science
Department D - Environmental Education/Earth Science
Department E - Nutrition, Foods & Food Preservation
Department E - Safety
Department F - Entrepreneurship & Judging Contests
Department G - Plants & Animals
Department H - Science Engineering & Technology
Department I - Clover Kids
Department K - FFA
2018 4-H Newsletters
4-H Public Speaking Contest-Thursday, April 19, 6 p.m. at the Butler County Courthouse. Register by April 16 to Butler County Extension Office.
Upcoming 4-H Workshops
- 4-H Pick a Workshop Day, Monday, April 2,
Donut and Cupcake Decorating ($5 fee, limit of 20 participants)
4-H Speech and Public Speaking (no fee)
Sew a Chef's Apron (no fee)
- Make Your Space-Nature Workshop, Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at St. Luke's Church, David City. Everyone welcome, 2nd thru 6th graders.
- Babysitting Clinic, Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at Hruska Memorial Libray, David City. 5th graders and up.
Space Makers Workshop-Thursday, January 25, 2018 at St. Luke's Church, David City. Everyone welcome, 2nd thru 6th graders.
2017 4-H Newsletters
- Makers Workshop: December 14
- Christmas Break 4-H Workshops: Clover Kids, Welding, Crocheting, Glass Etching
- 4-H Council Thank You
- Year End Treasurer's Report
2017 Hunter Education Courses
Hunter Education Courses will be held October 17, 19, 24 and 25, 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., at Oak Creek Sporting Club, Brainard. Participants are required to attend all classes to be certified.
Online registration is required at www.HuntSafeNebraska.org. There are 40 seats available for certification. More information is available by calling: 402-367-2264 or 402-367-8107.
- 4-H & FFA Butler County Fair Pre-Entry Exhibit Form, due to the Extension Office, June 15.
March Newsletter (PDF 1.5 MB)
- 2017 4-H Summer Camps & Trips
- Spring Rabbit Show, Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln NE
- 4-H Poultry Judging Clinic, UNL
January Newsletter (PDF 1.4 MB)