2017 4-H Newsletters
2017 Hunter Education Courses
Hunter Education Courses will be held October 17, 19, 24 and 25, 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., at Oak Creek Sporting Club, Brainard. Participants are required to attend all classes to be certified.
Online registration is required at www.HuntSafeNebraska.org. There are 40 seats available for certification. More information is available by calling: 402-367-2264 or 402-367-8107.
- 4-H & FFA Butler County Fair Pre-Entry Exhibit Form, due to the Extension Office, June 15.
March Newsletter (PDF 1.5 MB)
- 2017 4-H Summer Camps & Trips
- Spring Rabbit Show, Lancaster Event Center, Lincoln NE
- 4-H Poultry Judging Clinic, UNL
January Newsletter (PDF 1.4 MB)
2016 4-H Newsletters
December Newsletter (PDF 1.1 MB)
- Clover Kid Day Camp
- 4-H Fun Day
- 4-H Sewing & Modeling Information
- Butler County Fair 4-H & FFA Pre-entry Exhibit Form
April Newsletter (PDF 1.94 MB)
February Newsletter (PDF 1.3 MB)
- Butler County 4-H Speech Contest
- 2016 Project Resource Central
- Livestock Quality Assurance instructions
2016 January Newsletter (PDF 1.6 MB)
- Enrollment for New 4-H Members
- Re-enrollment instructions for returning 4-H Members.
- Enrollment instructions for volunteer with exisiting 4-H Family account.
- Re-enrollment for returning 4-H volunteer.