Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Annual Beef Heifer Replacement Forecasts for the 2020 – 2021 Production Season (Summary Briefing)
- Winter Tetany in Beef Cattle
- Livestock Facility Inspections: Do I need one? If so, what should I expect?
- Cornstalk Residue Grazing with Weaned Calves, Dry Pregnant Cows or Pairs – What Supplementation Do They Need?
- December 2020 Beefwatch Webinar Series Registration Now Open
- Great Plains Veterinary Education Center - Meet the Faculty
- 2020 Applied Reproductive Strategies in Beef Cattle Webinar Series
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) Round 2 and Beef Cattle Producers
- Valuing Corn Stalk Bales
- Things to Consider before Harvesting a Market Animal at Home