Know Your Numbers, Know Your Options - Making decisions for your farm and ranch can be stressful. However, having good financial records can help make the decision making process easier. To help farmers and rachers improve their record keeping and decision making, Nebraska Extension will be holding "Know Your Numbers, Know Your Options" course in Fullerton. The course is a series of four, three-hour sessions that will teach farmers and ranchers how to analyze their financial documents.
Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- 2022 Nebraska Grazing Conference
- Technical Note: Where are my cattle at? – Part II: Virtual Fencing
- Keep Summer Cattle Marketing Current
- Weighing Risk and Reward of Annual Forages
- Determining Value of Beef Through Grading
- Impact of Production on the Final Product
- Supplementing Yearlings in the Summer Grazing Season: Is it Worth it?
- Gudmundsen Sandhills Laboratory Open House
- Adequate Nutrition for Breeding Season Success
- What to Expect from Alternatives to Corn Silage