Know Your Numbers, Know Your Options - Making decisions for your farm and ranch can be stressful. However, having good financial records can help make the decision making process easier. To help farmers and rachers improve their record keeping and decision making, Nebraska Extension will be holding "Know Your Numbers, Know Your Options" course in Fullerton. The course is a series of four, three-hour sessions that will teach farmers and ranchers how to analyze their financial documents.
Nebraska is nationally known as the Beef State. Our team provides research-based information and resources to beef producers to help them provide an economical, safe, quality product to consumers while protecting and preserving Nebraska's vast natural resources.
Active in all 93 counties and at beef.unl.edu
Latest Updates from beef.unl.edu
- Feedlots Towards Estimated National Herd Contraction
- Silage for Beef Cattle Conference: Small Grain Silage Set for March 17th
- Updated Nebraska Cow Herd System Budgets Available Now
- Current Drivers and Atypical Seasonal Patterns in the Cull Cow Cutout
- The Impact of Price and Management on Culling Decisions
- LRP Insurance for Fed Cattle and Put Options: Farmer-Feeder Considerations
- Cow-Calf College to be held January 25th
- How to Develop a Custom Calving Agreement
- Cow Herd Appraisal Performance Software (CHAPS) Benchmark Data – A Review
- Differences Between High-, Medium-, and Low-Profit Cow-Calf Producers: An Analysis of 2016-2020 Kansas Farm Management Association Cow-Calf Enterprise – A Review