On-line professional development for Early Childhood Professionals - Click on links for details of each program
Early Childhood Education Professional Development Programs 2021-2022 Online Classes Available
The CHIME Program provides education and guidance on how to incorporate mindfulness and reflection into your daily routine, teaching and caregiving. Engaging in mindfulness and reflective practice has many benefits for health and well-being, including reduced stress, improved emotion management. Each class meets weekly for 8 weeks, 16 hours of in-service
Choose a day that works best for you!
- Wednesdays starting September 8th - 12:30 - 2:00pm CT
- Tuesdays starting September 14th - 6:30 - 8:00pm CT
- Thursdays starting January 6th - 1:00 - 2:30pm CT
- Thursdays starting January 6th - 6:30 - 8:00pm CT
- More dates coming this winter and spring!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Early Childhood Healthy Outdoors [ECHO] Program - Bringing nature and outdoor play to every child, every day. Nebraska is honored to have been selected as an expansion state for the ECHO program.
We facilitate the creation of nature-based outdoor play settings; provide support and resources for parents, caregivers, and educators to activate these spaces; and advocate for policies to transform outdoor play and learning best practice into common practice.
Children Thrive Outside - We are creating a community of early childhood educators and families, all working to increase the time you spend outdoors with the children in your care!
Join the Challenge!!
- Sign up for the challenge and receive a welcome gift! It's totally FREE!
- Join our Facebook page to get lots of great ideas for outdoor activities all year round
- Get access to a variety of resources, supplies, and monthly prize contests for outdoor materials!
Fit and Healthy Kids - Need complementary continuing early childhood education hours? Don’t want to travel? Pull up a chair and JOIN us on the web! Watch Live or as a recording up to one week later.
Register at https://fitandhealthykids.unl.edu/one-hour-once-month-trainings Click for a printable flier