Dates: July 13 through July 31
Dear 4-H Members, Families, and Volunteers,
After lots of discussion some very hard, hard decisions were made. As you read and prepare for the 2020 4-H Segment of Fair, I ask that you are all kind and recognize this is an unusual year. We need to support each other and lift each other up. These decisions were not easy and not made lightly. We appreciate the support of the Adams County Ag Society and the Hastings Chamber of Commerce. Please read through all documents.
Thank you for being a part of Adams County 4-H. We are all working hard and will make it through this, we will persevere, and we will celebrate the achievements of our youth in 2020.
- Live Streaming of 4-H Livestock Shows
- 2020 Static Frequently Asked Questions
- 2020 Livestock Frequently Asked Questions
- Fair Information Newsletter July
- Fair Information Newsletter June 29th
- Revised Adams County 4-H Fair Schedule
- Fair Information Newsletter June 22nd
- Touch Base Video on 6/19/20
- Fair Decisions
- Pre-Fair Entry Process: NEW Online Instructions
- Adams County ShoWorks Online Entry
- 2020 Adams County 4-H Fair book
If you have questions, please reach out to us.
Take Care and Spread Kindness,
Adams County Extension Staff and Adams County 4-H Council